Sunday, June 24, 2007

JUST INCASE!!!

Just incase i dont get to write anything whilst im in Japan(2 days!)Im gonna write the stuff thats been happenin.

First. I've fallen into the trap of the Habbo Hotel.First it was for a joke now im totally absessed with it.

Second. The new Arctic Monkeys album Favourite Worst Nightmare has grown on me.Hopefully i might be able to go to the underage concert even thought i doubt it.

Third. Im officialy the desktop for a JB-HI-FI computer!!If you go to JB-HI-FI Southland you'll see a a ankwered picture of me.If its not there when i go today i shall make it me!!!!

Fourth. Im outraged at the fact that those stupid AMERICANS think that my favourite inosent little sponge Spongebob Squarepants is a homosexual!But we all know he's infact Asexaul.

Fith. I find it pretty damn funny that my dads staplers company is RAPESCO........AnKwArD!

Now i must go.Unless theres a free computer there u wont be hearing from me for 10 days!

No comments: